Monday, July 8, 2013

Melanoma Cancer

This morning I finally got the results back from a biopsy taken almost two weeks ago for this "thing" on my arm that I've had for a few years.  We had hoped for the basic of basic cancers that are removed with no extra though, but that was not the case.  I have melanoma cancer.

Due to the location, I am having to go to a plastic surgeon.  He will review the paperwork, and decide how to move forward.  It will either involve checking out my lymph nodes or not.  And depending on the size and such will depend on how much cutting they have to do on my arm.  There really is no telling what could be there or not there.

... I'm scared.

1 comment:

  1. Angela, I'm so sorry! Really, when it rains it pours! Prayers for the best outcome possible!

    ReplyDelete