Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Exist?

Do miracles exist?  Do things really work out for the best in life, or do people just say that to try to make you feel better?  Like in "He's Just Not That Into You" they talk about how mom's always tell little girls that when a boy is mean, it's because they like you, when in reality, they just can't stand you.

I feel like Mandy Moore in "A Walk to Remember".  Her only dream was to witness a miracle.  I would like one of those right now!  I would like for one thing good or one thing that I really want to go right.  But I have learned that I make that very hard as I screw up EVERYTHING!  If it's not one thing, it's another.  I hurt the people I care the most about, and I don't know why.  It's either by pushing them away, being rude, or just being stupid!  Yea - that's probably it right there... I'm just stupid!

Oh how I would love for one good thing to happen!  I know exactly what I want more than anything, but the rest would be nice too!  I'm tired of this horrible storm in my life.  I'm tired of effin' everything up!  It's killing me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment